My artwork is on the 2020 BCR cover!


I'm honored to have my digital artwork featured on the cover of the 2020 Bay Community Register. Don't know what the Bay Community Register is? It is a business directory, community information, phone book and more! This publication covers the Maine towns of Blue Hill, Brooklin, Brooksville, Castine, Deer Isle, Isle au Haut, Penobscot, Sedgwick, Stonington and Surry.


This artwork was created using Adobe Illustrator and was inspired by the beauty of living by the sea. One of the things that I appreciate about creating artwork on the computer, is having the ability to experiment with different colors, lines, shapes and sizes, trying out different combinations to get all the elements to work together. It is also exciting to see how work that has been created on a screen translates into print.


If you live in the Blue Hill/Castine/Stonington area make sure you pick up your copy of the 2020 Bay Community Register. It is packed with helpful information and features some great local businesses!

Check out my website for more examples of my artwork.

Comments

Popular Posts